Reiki Summer Camps held at Oak Barn
- a wonderful way to relax, re-connect with Reiki and connect with other people of like mind.
Photo by Olwen Summerscales
Oak Barn is set in the beautiful Brown Clee Hills of South Shropshire (an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty). The Centre is set in over an acre of permaculture cottage gardens and forest gardens, ten acres of meadows with miles of beautiful walks with fabulous views. Oak Barn itself is homely and welcoming and the perfect setting to come and spend some time finding peace.
AccommodationIndoor accommodation at Oak Barn - there is a range of indoor sleeping places, most of which are quite basic
- Shared accommodation in the Barn itself
- The Garden room - using the shower/toilet in the barn
- The yurt - a big tent that could sleep a couple of people, using the shower/toilet in the barn
- Cosmic Shed - no electricity, but amazing views for one or a couple, basic toilet facilities outside, a steep climb from Oak Barn, use of shower in the Barn
- Top Cottage - a restored 17th century cottage which can sleep up to 4 people in shared accommodation, kitchen and toilet facilities in separate buildings, use of shower in the Barn, also a steep climb from Oak Barn, but also accessible by road.
- You can also camp
Alternatively you can stay in a local B & B (pay them directly) or if you are local stay at home and come as a day guest.
Reiki camp pictures
Email me if you are interested in Reiki Summer Camp at Oak Barn in 2015.